Your water should be hot. And there should be plenty of it. It’s our job, and pleasure, to keep it that way
Cold showers should be by choice…not necessity. Same goes for your laundry, washing dishes, giving your baby a bath, and on and on it goes.
As your plumber, we have the right solution for every need. And always right on time.
Water Heater Replacement
It very well might be, especially if it’s roughly 10-15 years old…the effective lifespan of even the best maintained systems. So if yours is “getting up there” in age, you may want to think about replacing it now:
Is Your Water Heater Ready to Retire?
Let’s face it— water heaters get old. The older your water heater, the more likely it is to leak at the worst possible time. Let us save you from hassles and property damage by retiring your faithful old tank with a young pup that’s hot to trot. Not sure how old your water heater is? Call today and we’ll help you figure it out. It’s FREE!
Is Tankless the Right Solution for You?
Tankless water heaters are wall-mounted, and by definition, contain no storage tank for water. Rather, internal coils heat the water as it passes through.
You can purchase whole-house tankless water heaters or “booster” units to increase the amount of hot water available in your bathroom or other areas of your home.
Plus, Your 1 Plumber will help you select the tankless water heating system that delivers as much hot water as you need during those times of day when consumption is the greatest. By choosing and installing a system that’s neither too big nor too small, we can also help you reduce your energy costs.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
- A hot water tap is turned on.
- Water enters the heater.
- The water flow sensor detects the water flow.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger.
- The heat exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature.
- When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
We repair all makes and models. And with each repair comes a complete safety inspection for your added peace of mind. At the same time, we offer you these additional hot water services and solutions:
- A pressure regulator to help maintain a consistent and desirable level of water pressure.
- Hot water “on demand”… from the moment you turn on the faucet or tap.
- A water alarm that activates when your system springs a leak.
- Recirculation pumps, a relatively new and highly innovative pump system that delivers hot water to fixtures quickly and without waiting for the water to get hot. This small and easily attachable pump rapidly pulls hot water from a water heater while simultaneously sending cooled-off water from the hot water lines back to the water heater to be reheated. In addition to the convenience of hot water on-demand, the pump conserves water and energy…high on everyone’s agenda these days.
Get Water Heater Replacement Service on a Budget
Are you worried about your rising utility bills? Your water heater might be the cause. Replace your old, rusty water heater with a new gas, electric or tankless water heating system to save hundreds of dollars every month. Call us at 301-540-7586 to find out more about our water heater replacement services in Germantown.
If it has anything to do with water heaters, Your 1 Plumber has the right solution for you.