SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
WE’RE ALSO THE ONLY DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE YOU’LL EVER NEED.
Have a clogged drain or toilet on your hands…one that has stubbornly resisted all of your self-help remedies? You’ve come to the right place.
In fact, whether it’s a sink, tub, shower, toilet, etc., we’ll send a trained and experienced drain cleaning pro to get your water flowing again.
For the really stubborn clogs or those deep down in your drain lines, we offer in-line video inspection to pinpoint the exact location and extent of the problem. That helps eliminate guesswork and often saves time…and when that happens, you save money.
You can depend on us for timely, efficient, and professional friendly service to restore your water service to your home.
MORE DRAIN & SEWER SOLUTIONS
Contact us or give us a call to discover how we can help.
Kitchen sink stoppages are usually caused by liquid fats emulsified by warm soapy dishwater and then carried through the drainpipes. As the water cools, it leaves the fatty deposits along the inside of your pipes. After that, a greasy film begins to form which, in turn, attracts coffee grounds, egg shells, etc. to itself, eventually making it difficult and, ultimately, impossible for water to flow around it.
To help prevent all that, pour excess grease into a tin can, not down the sink drain. When using a garbage disposal, always let sufficient cold water run to carry the particles into the main line to prevent buildup in the smaller waste lines.
THE PLUNGER… A PLUMBER’S BEST FRIEND
COMMON DRAIN CLOGGERS
- Disposable Diapers
- Coffee Grounds
- Oil (cooking)
- Hot Wax
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper Products
- Hard water mineral build-up
- Food particles
- Disposable wipes
BEFORE YOU POUR CHEMICALS DOWN YOUR DRAIN
Drain cleaning chemicals are dangerous to use and are extremely corrosive. Whether caustic or acid-based, these chemicals can cause severe burns and/or property damage.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Hardware stores may offer a wide variety of chemicals which claim to clear clogged drains. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. Here are 6 important things to know before using these chemicals.
- If the label says to use protection for your eyes, skin or clothes then by all means protect yourself. Drain cleaning chemicals work by destroying organic matter. They don’t know the difference between your eyes or the gunk in the drain.
- If your first attempt doesn’t clear the clog, do not add more chemicals. It will just make the problem more dangerous.
- NEVER mix different drain treatment chemicals. NEVER mix drain treatment chemicals with cleaning agents or other chemicals. This can create deadly fumes that have killed people before they could even call 911.
- Tell your service person if you’ve used chemicals. If the chemicals fail to clear the problem and you call a professional, please let us know about the chemicals. Failing to do so could result in property or equipment damage as well as endangering the health and safety of your service technician.
- If you are on a septic system, drain chemicals may change the pH in your system which could lead to system failure. Use biological treatments as a preventive measure to keep your drains flowing freely.
- We’ll buy your unused drain cleaning chemicals. We’ll pay up to a total of $20 for your leftover drain chemicals with any paid service call.
Click here to learn about a safe, biological treatment to prevent troublesome stoppages.