Battery Backup Sump Pumps
WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL BATTERY BACKUP SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION, REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, AND MAINTENANCE.
Battery backup sump pumps are backup sump pumps, meant to supplement your primary sump pump, not replace them. A battery backup sump pump provides extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to:
- Primary pump fails due to damage, mechanical malfunction or obstructions in the pit
- When the primary pump fails to keep up with excessive water due to rain or overloading.
We highly recommend Zoeller Pump Co.’s Basement Sentry Backup Systems for your batter-backup sump pump needs. However, we offer full-service on any brand or model of sump pump you may have.
ZOELLER PUMP BASEMENT BACKUP SYSTEMS
“TAKES OVER WHERE OTHER SYSTEMS QUIT”
Provides for high capacity capabilities in critical installations and faster charging recovery of the battery. Multiple batteries (130 Amp Hour Deep Cycle) can be used for additional protection. (Model 510 only).
- 10 Amp battery charger with burnout and battery overcharge protection
- PUMP – 12 volt highly efficient with noncorrosive pump construction. Supplied with 6′ leads.
- CONTROL BOX – 12 volt, D.C., fully solid state, automatic with complete light, alarm indicators and warning system.
- CONTROL DEVICE – Variable level reliable (Low Voltage) float switch.
- BATTERY CASE – 12-1/2″ (L) x 7″ (W) x 7-3/4″ (H).
- FITTINGS – Furnished with ALL required fittings. Model 507 has an internal check valve in the discharge and includes an additional heavy duty check valve adaptable to 1-1/4″ or 1-1/2″ pipe. Model 510 includes two heavy duty check valves to install with pedestal/column or submersible pumps.
Contact us or give us a call to discover how we can help.