Bio-Clean, Organic Drain Cleaner
The Natural, Safe, and Effective Way to Prevent and Clear Clogged Drains.
We’ve said it before, we’ll see it again. The most effective means to clear a clogged drain is prevention!
And now Your 1 Plumber offers one more means to achieve and maintain the cleanest drains in town. It’s called Bio-Clean, a natural, organic, and chemical-free drain cleaning powder that, when mixed with water, clears clogged drains fast. More importantly, when applied monthly, Bio-Clean can prevent future drain clogs.
The Bio-Clean formula contains naturally occurring organisms that thrive on the very “stuff” that causes clogged drains in the first place.
Where can you find Bio-Clean? Not in any retail store. Instead, you can just pick up the phone, call Your 1 Plumber, and order Bio-Clean from us.
With 100 treatments per can, Bio-Clean is ideal as a drain cleaning and clogged drain preventative remedy for drains throughout your home, including:
- Garbage disposers
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
Early Warning Signs That Your Drains May Need an Immediate Application of Bio-Clean:
- The toilet gurgles when you drain the tub or shower.
- Telltale black rings around the tub drain (even if it hasn’t been used all day).
- The shower or tub gurgles when you flush the toilet.
- The toilet bowl occasionally fills up close to the rim before finally emptying.
- Unusually low water level in the toilet bowl.
- No vortex (that swirling tornado) when the kitchen sink drains.
- Stagnant water in the dishwasher. Note: It’s okay for a small amount of clear water to be at the very bottom.
Bio-Clean, the 24-hour drain clearing solution for your home. Call today to order a fresh supply from Your 1 Plumber.
Switch to Safe Sewage Cleaning with Organic Drain Cleaner Service
Replace your old drain cleaning products with organic drain cleaning solutions for safe sewage cleaning. Recognizing the need for eco-friendly solutions, Your 1 Plumber brings 100 percent safe and non-toxic solutions to clean your clogged drains, while securing the environment.