Water Heater Replacement
If it’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater, Take Heart: You Have More and Better Options than Ever Before.
In April, 2015, the whole landscape of US water heaters changed with the implementation of the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA). This federal program effectively did away with gas and electric storage tank water heaters with less than 55 gallons of capacity, and replaced them with brand new technology far superior in energy efficiency.
Here’s something else that changed with the passage of NAECA: electric and gas storage tank systems with less than 55 gallons of capacity are now two inches wider and taller than their predecessors. The extra space is needed for added insulation that helps conserve energy while lowering consumer energy costs.
So if it’s been a good long while since you’re last water heater purchase, you could be in for a few surprises.
Your 1 Plumber: Here to Explain All Your Options
We install all types and sizes of new and replacement heaters:
- Gas storage tank
- Electric storage tank
- Hybrid electric heat pump
- Gas condensing
Which type and size will best fit your family’s current and future needs? We’re here to help you make a very comfortable choice…one that’s equally comfortable for your home, family, and budget.
More About Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters continue to grow in popularity with our customers, and for several very good reasons:
- The right size system can supply an unlimited amount of hot water for your home. That means no more cold showers.
- Tankless systems help conserve energy. That’s because there’s no storage tank that needs to heat the water inside it 24/7. Instead, cold water enters the system’s heat exchanger once you turn on a hot water tap where it heats the water “on demand” and sends it on its way.
- Tankless water heaters are available for whole-house and point-of-use applications (like a bathroom addition).
- The heat exchanger replaces a traditional water heater storage tank which, in turn, frees up valuable storage space.
- Tankless system heat exchangers, about the size of a brief case, can be installed almost anywhere – even inside a closet.
For more information about tankless water heaters contact Your 1 Plumber today. Or, contact us now for an in-home consultation and new water heater quote.
Save Big with Electric Water Heater Installation
Are you wasting your hard-earned money on lost energy? Save hundreds of dollars every month by simply replacing your damaged electric water heater with a high-tech heating system. At Your 1 Plumber, we provide complete electric water heater installation and maintenance service to save you from energy and monetary losses.