Tankless Water Heaters
We are a full-service tankless water heater solution provider – installation, maintenance, repair, replacement, upgrades, and add-ons.
Your 1 Plumber highly recommends Rinnai tankless water heaters, but we can service any brand or model of tankless water heater you have.
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters Imagine the Endless Hot Water and Low Energy Bills
You don’t use hot water 24 hours a day. But, you’re paying to heat water 24 hours a day. With a standard water heater, you heat and reheat the same water even when you’re sleeping.
The Rinnai tankless water heater is a more efficient way to heat water. It heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it. With the Rinnai tankless water heater, you only pay to heat water when you need it and for as long as you want it.
Contact us or give us a call to discover how we can help.
Did you know? Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters…
- In 2010 four models meet all your needs for interior or exterior installation, residential or commercial usage.
- Produce and supply endless streams of hot water to multiple outlets simultaneously without any fluctuation in temperature.
- Are up to 50 percent more energy-efficient than a traditional natural gas water heater and up to 70 percent more efficient than an electric water heater.
- Shut-off automatically when the water supply is closed, providing users with significant energy savings – in turn saving money on their utility bills.
- Are compact wall mounted units with a life expectancy of 25 years, whereas hot water tanks require about 16 square feet of floor space and usually last around 10 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install a Rinnai tankless water heater myself?Rinnai strongly suggests that you use an installer who has attended a Rinnai product knowledge class to install the tankless water heater. The warranty on the unit applies only to products that are properly installed by a state qualified or licensed contractor. Improper installation may void the warranty.
- Do you make an electric water heater?The Rinnai tankless water heater is fueled by natural gas or propane gas and has an electronic ignition.
- What are the power supply requirements for the Rinnai tankless water heater?The unit operates on 120 volts AC, one amp or 120 watts.
- What color is the Rinnai tankless water heater?The residential water heater is white; the commercial unit is gray.
- Can the Rinnai tankless water heater be used in a mobile home or RV?Our tankless water heaters are not approved for use in mobile homes or RVs.
- Can the Rinnai tankless water heater be used to heat a swimming pool or spa?The chemicals used would damage the unit. Therefore, our water heater should not be used to heat a swimming pool or spa.
Rinnai Interior & Exterior Tankless Water Heaters
With Rinnai’s patented technology, you will have an endless supply of hot water 24 hours a day. Unique to the Rinnai tankless water heaters is the ability to utilize up to three water outlets simultaneously with a constant temperature of hot water.
The Rinnai Tankless Water Heater supplies hot water at the rate of up to 9.4 gallons per minute continuously with no time constraints! The LS Series offers all the tankless water heaters you will ever need for both residential and commercial applications, interior and exterior installations, in just four different models Tankless Water Heaters.
Rinnai Interior Tankless Water Heaters
- All Rinnai interior units utilize an exclusive cool-to-the-touch vent system that is sealed combustion and requires only one penetration through the roof or sidewall. Rinnai interior units can mount almost anywhere and can have a vent up to 41 feet long. They are designed to operate at outdoor temperatures as low as -30° F.
Rinnai Exterior Tankless Water Heaters
Exterior Rinnai units offer tremendous flexibility and safety. They are mounted on the exterior of your home so they require no floor space. While they are designed to operate to -30° F, care should be taken to properly install them in colder climates.