Drain & Sewer Repairs
Your 1 Plumber Gets the Water Flowing Again. Whatever That Might Take.
If you’re at the point where sewer or drain cleaning is no longer an option, then you’ve come to the right place: Your 1 Plumber. Where we provide all of the following services in addition to sewer and drain cleaning:
- Sewer & drain repairs
- Sewer & drain replacement – we install PVC piping for longer lasting results and fewer repair problems later on
- In-line video inspection to help us pinpoint the exact nature, cause, extent, and location of the problem
No matter what corrective measures are required, we’ll first give you a guaranteed quote; upon your approval, we’ll get to work fixing the problem. That means no unhappy surprises later on. Plus, we guarantee your complete satisfaction.
What Causes Sewer & Drain Repairs or Replacement
Sewer and drain repairs (or replacement) are caused by a number of factors, including the following:
- Broken or cracked pipes caused by shifting soil, frozen ground, and other factors.
- Extreme Blockage. The grease or foreign object blockage is so severe, no amount of drain cleaning effort will produce the desired result.
- Corrosion. Time, chemicals, the pipe material itself, and other factors have caused such a high level of internal corrosion that the pipe has cracked, broken apart, or collapsed.
- Bellied pipe. One or more sections of pipe have collapsed and have formed their own waste collection areas that will only continue to grow until the problem is fixed.
- Leaking joints. When the seals that connect sections of drain or sewer pipes break, water escapes into areas around the pipe, underground, or inside your home. These joints have to be repaired or replaced to stop the damage.
- Tree or shrub root invasion. Tree and shrub roots are perfectly capable of penetrating underground sewer lines as they seek out exactly what you’re trying to get rid of: waste water loaded with life-giving (at least to the roots) nutrients. Once inside your sewer line, they will only grow and expand. If not removed soon enough, tree and shrub roots can also result in cracked and leaking drain lines.
Life can be pretty unpleasant when you have a broken drain pipe on your hands. That’s why we urge you to contact Your 1 Plumber now…because the sooner we get started, the sooner we can help get your life back to normal.